Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

4 February 2012

0001 - Desmond

For our first entry, let's begin with the owner of this blog.


Desmond / 24 / Singapore / World-Changer / imprfct.com / @qamuri

What do you live for?
I live to change the world, love, laugh, travel and learn. I hope that whatever (be it a system, a culture or a company) I build to change the world can outlive myself and continue for generations.

Why?
The world is in a bad shape in so many ways thanks to humans. I feel that we, as human beings, the most intelligent species on Earth, should be responsible for the mess we have created. I strongly believe that better systems, better habits and better lifestyles are possible. And there has to be more effective methods to influence people to adopt that.

Some of the issues I'm concerned with are:
  • The existing rat-race culture
  • Smoking
  • Morals
  • Global warming
  • Education
What are some of the best advices in life that you have been given/you want to give to our readers?
I don't believe in luck. I only believe in keeping doors open, doing the right thing correctly at the right time. Good things will follow.

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...watch lousy shows on TV

Something random you'd like to say?
I think I know too little about anything to get anything done. But at least I still want to get it done with my limited knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment