Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

18 February 2012

0005 - Meng

Interviewer's Note: All he wants is a lot of people to feel miserable when he is dead. That's easy. He just has to do a lot of nasty things to a lot of people right before he dies. Heh heh... ok nevermind.


Meng / 24 / Singapore / Superman wannabe / projectmeng.com / @mengozq

What do you live for?
I live to create the element of joy and surprise in the world, starting with Singapore.

Why?
My reason is simple. I am a selfish person. I want to make the world cry after I'm dead. If I don't get to eat anymore ice-cream after I'm dead, no one should be able to get it as well. And the only way to rid all the ice-cream after I'm gone, is if I create them myself when I'm still around.

What are some of the best advices in life that you have been given/you want to give to our readers?
There are too many. One of it is something by Will Smith in the movie, "The pursuit of happyness". 
"Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period. "

Something random you'd like to say?
Meng loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment