Joan / 23 / Singapore / Dreamer / joanx.net
What do you live for?
What do you live for?
Learning, happiness and illustrating
Why?
I guess the main reason is to be a better person and to be able to be there for people who I treasure most. Life is too short to let time just pass by freely. I used to think that there's still a lot of time for me to have fun without caring. But when time passed too quickly and I realised it was a little too late, I decided to fully utilise the time that I have.
I decided to learn to my fullest and to do more things that I enjoy doing rather than forcing myself to do things that I don't like.
Perhaps I am just being greedy but I love learning. Even though there are times when I can't do what I like to, I will tell myself that it's actually a lesson for me to learn from and to do it to my best ability.
As for illustrations, I usually can't express myself fully through words and speech and I thought that the best medium for me to express myself is through illustrating.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
People come and go, and we can do nothing to stop them from leaving no matter how unwilling we are. So all we have to do is treasure those times and it's all part of life to let them go and hope that everything goes well. Nothing is permanent. Family is important too, never neglect family as they love you for who you are, no matter how unique or awkward one's personalities are.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...regret and sulk all the time.
Something random you'd like to say?
I would really like to know if aliens do exist.

No comments:
Post a Comment