Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

7 August 2012

0062 - Jonathan

Interviewer's Note: Jon is a young aspiring graphic designer (based in Singapore) who is currently busy with National Service. Love his works!


Jonathan Lim / 20 / Singapore / Graphic Designer / facebook.com/whereartjon / @whereartjon

What do you live for?
To make good art.

Why?

I believe in making the most of what I'm given, and I think I've been giving a small measure of ability in this field. More than that, I think our own lives are our biggest canvasses. So I try to make good of that too.

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well-worn path, and that will make all the difference." -Steve Jobs


Complete this sentence: Life is too short to...
...wallow in regret.

Something random you'd like to say?
Hasta la vista, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment