Jolene / 24 / Singapore / Part-Time Graphic Designer/Full-Time Friend / @hyperoma
What do you live for?
Being. Making new friends, forging new bonds. Sharing and learning.
Why?
Learning and bonding with people may be one of the best ways of seeing the world. In return, I get to create someone (or "the better me") who I wanna be. Live by living through those I meet, and I will go a happy person.
What are some of the best advices in life that you have been given/you want to give to our readers?
Be still. I haven't earned the future yet.
Something random you'd like to say?
For someone who talks a lot, I am always stumped when posed with this question because I never know where to start. But I'd love a good conversation with you.

hi jolene,
ReplyDeletei quite agree with you, life is about the connections we make, be them people, things, and ideas
With sincere kindness,
Marcus Leong