Kevin / 23 / London, UK (but born in Singapore) / Undergraduate economist / simplicity.erpz.net / @kevinlxk
What do you live for?
I live to question; not necessarily to seek answers but point to things we have to make sense of.
Why?
We all receive this gift of life, but we struggle to make sense of it. And so when asked what I live for; my natural answer would be that 'I don't know'. To say it is one thing or another suggests that if I lose it or the ability to do it, I rather not be living - that, honestly is not true at least for myself. I realised then, that I live to question, not only to help myself make sense of my life but also to do that for others.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Borrowing from Socrates' story, wisdom is not about knowing things but being aware of one's own ignorance. Consequently, we can both be confident and humble in understanding our own limits.
Something random you'd like to say?
If you don't ask, you never get an answer.

No comments:
Post a Comment