Sheylara (aka Shen Qiaoyun) / England, UK (but born in Singapore) / Blogger, student (Montessori education) and gaming addict / www.sheylara.com / @sheylara
What do you live for?
I live for happiness and smiles. I love trying new things and learning new skills (and playing new games) all the time because that makes me fulfilled and therefore happy. And I love entertaining people by writing funny blogs or telling funny stories. If it even raises a smile, I'm happy!
Why?
Because I hate sadness and suffering. It's stupid and pointless, so I try my best to minimise sadness in my life and in other people's lives if I can. My biggest wish is for world peace (seriously, lol) because I hate it when people hurt other people. But all I can do is try and make my tiny slice of the world a happier place.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
When I was younger, I underwent surgery to remove a benign tumour from my ribs. It was painful and horrible, but the experience taught me to appreciate every moment in life when I'm not in pain or bedridden, lol.
Because of that incident, some of my life plans had to be changed but the new paths that opened to me were even better! Many times in my life, something bad would happen but it would lead to something even better than before. So, I'm a firm believer of silver linings.
Don't let misfortune/tragedy get you down. Be patient and have faith that a new path will open up and it will lead to even better treasures.
Something random you'd like to say?
If you have very young children, send them to a Montessori school. It'll be the best thing you can do for them! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment