Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

12 May 2012

0033 - Rachel

Interviewer's Note: After discovering her passion for design in her polytechnic internship days, experimenting with shapes and typography to create images has always been a process that Rachel enjoys a lot. Hence she decided to take a huge leap of faith to enter the design field, and hasn't looked back ever since. At least that was what she told me. :p Don't forget to check out some of her works!


Rachel Han / 23 / Singapore / Graphic Designer / rachelhan.4ormat.com

What do you live for?
Family and dreams.

Why?
I don't like the unknown so when there is an area of my life that its unknown it is especially important to fill that hole. With something. This was, in a sense giving life meaning - An obsession. Certain things appeal and have an impact in my life and by seeking into deeper levels, I discover various possibilities. Instead of finding the answers that I expect to exist, I became focused on the search.

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it. 

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...s
it around and wait for chance. 
Make the change in your life that you want and deserve. 

Something random you'd like to say?
I am going to Hogwarts in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment