Nat Ho / Singapore / Singer, Actor, Songwriter / natho.net / @iamnatho
What do you live for?
Music and Passion.
Why?
I don't know. Why do some birds migrate thousands of miles when the weather changes? Why does the salmon return to its birthplace to lay its eggs? Some things don't really have an explanation. I just know that Music is what I like, and I feel like making it my career is something that I need to do. I want to live Life without regrets and "what-ifs".
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
The best advice I've come across was from a quote by Ralph Waldo Emmerson - Once you make a decision, the Universe conspires to make it happen. If you have a dream, make a decision to chase it, and leave the rest to the Universe.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short for...
...people with tall dreams. So seize the day!
...people with tall dreams. So seize the day!
Something random you'd like to say?
Everybody farts. Some just stink more than others.

No comments:
Post a Comment