Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

27 May 2012

0038 - Edwin

Interviewer's Note: My long term goal in imprfct has always been to help to slow the world down and make it a better place. It's something that I constantly think about and try to figure out. I was delighted to discover
S U P E R M A M A, which was founded for nearly the same purpose - to slow people down and encourage them to enjoy simple things in life. Today, let's find out what Edwin, co-founder of this little quiet retail gallery, lives for.



Edwin Low / 33 / Singapore / Ordinary family man / superduperpapa.tumblr.com / @edwinlow

What do you live for?
I live for what I love and this varies according to the different seasons in life. My wife, my kids, my role as a designer, educator, shopkeeper etc. There are just so many things in life to live for. Isn't it sad that we only live for 1 - 2 things in life?

Why?
I believe that if every one can articulate and live out exactly what they love to do in every season of their lives, they will be happier and people around them will be happier too.

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
We are all created differently, it is ok not to do well in science but better in physical education. 

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...
find a reason for everything you do.

Something random you'd like to say?
Life is not short if you count by the seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment