Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

15 May 2012

0034 - Pigologist

Interviewer's Note: I met Pigologist during the previous Public Garden flea market when we were sharing a rented stall. I personally feel that she's talented and passionate in what she does! She also has a very unique hairstyle.


Pigologist / 10019 / SingaPOOR / I draw & make toys / pigologist.com

What do you live for?
Borrow some happiness and pay it forward... 

Why?
Still finding the best way to live like a human.... 

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Used to read and agree with Henry David Thoreau, "Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth..." But I'm not so into truth anymore. Life's too short and truths are never ending. Just be happy and do not do evil! 

Complete this sentence. Life is too short for...
...religion.... 

Something random you'd like to say?
I have messy hair.... come buy my merchandise...

No comments:

Post a Comment