Interviewer's Note: I've been following Leslie's blog for awhile. His food review/recommendations have not only documented stories of various Singapore's eateries, they have also, I believe, helped many food lovers discover the tastier side of Singapore. If you have the habit of multi-tasking while putting food into your mouth to fill your stomach, I think it's about time you slow down a little and take your time to savour your meals.
Leslie Tay / 43 / Tampines, Singapore / Doctor / ieatishootipost.sg
What do you live for?
To worship God and give Him the glory.
Why?
Because He gave me life and one day I shall have to give an account for my time on Earth.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Death is a certainty. Be prepared for it.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...bear grudges.
Something random you'd like to say?
It is better to have an appetite and simple food than to have the best food in the world and have no appetite.

Be prepared for death... that's something new.
ReplyDelete