Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

8 June 2012

0042 - Steve

Interviewer's Note: I've been following Steve's blog on the Svbtle network (one of the best network of great bloggers around, if not the best) for quite awhile. Despite being CTO at Twitpic, he writes a great deal about staying away from Social Media and reducing our reliance on it. It's pretty interesting. You should check it out too.


Steve Corona / 25 / Charleston, SC, USA / Author / stevecorona.com / @stevencorona

What do you live for?
Experimenting. When I was 10, I bought an old computer at a yard sale, took it apart, and put it back together. Mom wouldn't let me plug it in, but I did anyways. My life in a nutshell.

Why?
Because being stationary is boring. I love the routine of changing my routine, turning old thoughts upside down, and going against the grain. Like, I don't have any clocks in my apartment because I hate constantly knowing the time. I'm full of crazy ideas and I'm never afraid to test them.

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Being lucky is a mindset.

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...to go to college. It's a waste of time unless you're going to be a doctor.

Something random you'd like to say?
If you ask a person for their Netflix password when they're writing down their email address, they'll almost always do it. Test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment