Ryan Adnin Firoz / 21 / Singapore / The Persuader / ryanadnin.wordpress.com | facebook.com/ryanadnin
What do you live for?
I live for the smaller things in life. I mean when you dream, dream big, though when you live, live for the smaller things. That keeps me happy most of the time.
Why?
I live for the smaller things in life. I mean when you dream, dream big, though when you live, live for the smaller things. That keeps me happy most of the time.
Why?
I live for the smaller things in life because often, when an individual is too obsessed with big concepts, they often start to develop faulty schemas, "I MUST", it is kind of all too absolute. I take a more subjective view usually, "I shall". So even though I dream big, I enjoy the small baby steps I have to take and the small rewards & bonuses that come along the way.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Size yourself up well, it is more important than sizing others. If you are a small fish then stay near the shore where the waves won't catch up to you. The big fish will fly as high as the waves can carry them, though when a storm comes, they will still survive when they crash down into the ocean. If a small fish is caught up during a storm and smashes down, you will not be able to recover.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...waste it contemplating over inconsequential decisions.
Something random you'd like to say?
50% of a persons personality is a set point, 40% is determined by activities that can be controlled, 10% is determined by life circumstance. Therefore, happiness can be achieved through making the right choices.

No comments:
Post a Comment