Interviewer's Note: Andrew's a design student from Seoul, who was raised in Vancouver and now lives in L.A. You gotta see his beautiful, clean, minimalist website. It's amazingly inspiring. (Well I gotta admit I'm very biased here because most of the topics he touches on in his website are some of my top ten interests.)
Andrew Kim / 20 / Los Angeles, USA / Product Designer / minimallyminimal.com / @pushingatoms
What do you live for?
I live to bring useful, beautiful, and honest products into the world.
Why?
Products can create profound impacts. They can make our lives easier, help those with handicaps, bring happiness, create culture and even become the artifacts of our civilization after we are gone.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Cream always rises to the top. If you create something genuinely great, it will become recognized.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...do what you don't love.
Something random you'd like to say?
There's a fine line between following your dreams and being ignorant about what others are saying. You must learn the rules to break them.

No comments:
Post a Comment