Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

2 July 2012

0050 - Tommy

Interviewer's Note: Tommy is a managing editor/copywriter in Singapore who supports logic, well-adjusted people and underdogs, and also known for his irreverent, hilarious tweets. Ever wondered what a magazine editor does? Does he ONLY tweet all day long for fun? Of course not. Find out more here to understand what it is like to be a magazine editor and what it takes to be one.



Tommy Wee / In his 30s / Singapore / Managing Editor | Copywriter / thelastalphamale.com / @TommyWee

What do you live for?
I live for fresh air, laughter and good times. I live to see good triumph over evil. I live to see the industrious and just rewarded. I live to be better. To accomplish more than what I'm paid to do, expected to do and seek to do. I live to make a positive difference, no matter how small or large the impact, on lives around me. 

Why?
It just beats bumming around and wasting time gossiping, envying, feeling constantly unsatisfied. 

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Don't compete with anyone but yourself. You know what you're capable of, which also means you know what limits you're capable of breaking.

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...be complaining.

Something random you'd like to say?
Don't take my tweets too seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment