Back to Site
First time here? Read this. :)

5 July 2012

0051 - Maria

Interviewer's Note: I got to know Maria a couple of years ago when I stepped into the world of blogging and blog layout creation. I've always loved her colourful layouts for her websites/blogs!


Maria Celina / 28 / Jakarta, Indonesia / Art Director / www.mariacelina.net  / @mariacelina

What do you live for?
For ways to live honestly.

Why?
It is in the nature of a human being to create. We've seen it throughout history. Destruction isn't. To me, destruction without a replacing creation is actually a mutation, a cancer. I've learned that create-ive living is honest living, because what is more raw than to look into ourselves and find out what makes us human? We are all equipped with different skill sets for this universal purpose. I found mine in design. At least, I hope I have.

What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
  • "Life is all about perception."
  • "Don't worry about catching yourself talking to yourself. Worry when you start to answer your own questions."

Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...lack compassion.

Something random you'd like to say?
Create. We're all equipped.

2 comments: