Darius Cheong / 25 / Singapore / Concept Artist, Illustrator / www.facebook.com/dariusartshed / www.dariusartshed.blogspot.com
What do you live for?
I live to express and to experience and hopefully spread some joy and empower someone's life in the process. Caring is sharing!
Why?
I live to express and to experience and hopefully spread some joy and empower someone's life in the process. Caring is sharing!
Why?
I've always liked drawing as a form of expression since I was young. I would often indulge myself into the world of comics and mimic my favourite artist's characters so it just seems to be a natural progression for me to keep drawing. I hope to continue to draw be it as a profession or as a hobby. Since we only get to live once, I hope to experience and learn from people around me (there are teachers in life all around us) and hopefully impart what I learn from them to others.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Sometimes we might be lost in our path but as Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda says "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it". So as long as we keep trying and take failures as feedback and our teacher and change our course when thing doesn't go our way, you will constantly be advancing and moving forward. Follow and embrace your dreams and you will eventually be led to a wealth of emotional riches
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...brood over your past mistakes.
Something random you'd like to say?
Stay contented and be happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment