Fern Lim / 25 / Shanghai, China (via the USA + Malaysia) / Contagious joy / fernlim.com / @awake_design
What do you live for?
I live for those moments when you suddenly catch a spark of childlike wonder and joy that bubbles up through the daily grind and solemnity of "adult" life. I live for times of connection between people, especially unexpected connections between strangers.
Why?
I live for those moments when you suddenly catch a spark of childlike wonder and joy that bubbles up through the daily grind and solemnity of "adult" life. I live for times of connection between people, especially unexpected connections between strangers.
Why?
Joy is contagious and has a way of opening us up to the world and its people. That connection helps to create empathy, compassion and understanding between us.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Breathe. let go.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...rush through it, unaware.
Something random you'd like to say?
Stop whatever you're doing now and buy a bottle of bubbles. (I don't mean a bottle of bubbly, though that's always lovely as well.) Then go and send those soapy bubbles dancing through the air and revel in the simple pleasures of life!

No comments:
Post a Comment