What do you live for?
I live for my family and for those who are dearest to me. I love and am absolutely passionate about drawing and creating and I can't see myself doing anything else...I mean it is all I do. But, I like to think that over the past few years, I've been able to see the bigger picture a little bit clearer now. I also live for a good cup of joe.
Why?
I live for my family and for those who are dearest to me. I love and am absolutely passionate about drawing and creating and I can't see myself doing anything else...I mean it is all I do. But, I like to think that over the past few years, I've been able to see the bigger picture a little bit clearer now. I also live for a good cup of joe.
Why?
Because I am nothing without my family.
What is some of the best advice that you have been given/want to give our readers?
Work hard. Be honest. Respect deadlines. And don't be afraid to walk away from something if it doesn't excite you.
Complete this sentence. Life is too short to...
...spend it trying to keep everyone happy.
Something random you'd like to say?
Baristas all over the world should take their time when making coffee. Let the queue snake out through the door. Take your time.

No comments:
Post a Comment